Before starting on the certification course,
we teach you the basics: everything from
recognizing specific parts to the daily routine
of working in an electronic company.
This hands-on training will help not only
with becoming certified, but also with securing
your first job.
The course includes instruction on:
• The structure and layouts of a typical
electronic production plant.
• The types of products currently being
• How to handle and protect ESD (electostatic
• How to read blueprints and follow technical
• Recognizing electronic products such as
components, diodes, transistors, etc.
• How to form and prep electronic
• Setting up, operating, and cleaning
• Techniques and skills practice to become
an efficient and practiced solderer.
With an IPC accredited certification, you
can work in any electronics producer,
anywhere in the U.S. This certifcation is the
industry standard and will teach you all the
specifics for a wide range of topics regarding
• Soldering Wire and Terminal connnections.
• Soldering Through-Hole components.
• Soldering SMT components, including
• Identifying and using the correct tools.
• Understanding industry vocabulary.
• Inspecting and recognizing the criteria
for all solder connections.
• Selecting the right solder, flux, and solder
• The proper way to clean equipment.
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).
• Hands-on soldering and inspecting of
five types of terminal connections.
• Reworking complicated surface mount
boards and through-hole boards.
• Using Lead and Lead-Free alloys.
After completing this course, you’ll have a
sharp eye and all hands-on techniques for
producing highly-detailed, highly-technical
electronics. The industry is waiting for a
skilled worker just like you.
Optional: Enhanced hands on program.
Enhanced your soldering speed and Skills.
Solder variety of surface mount components.
More practice on through hole components.
Hands on components staking per J-Std-001.